I. GENERAL TENDER & BID NOTICES
Ministry of Plantation Industries / Sri Lanka Tea Board
Calling proposals for an appointment of Agency for Public Relation Services for Global Campaign for Ceylon Tea in Germany, Japan, UAE, USA, Australia and Chile Procurement No. PROC/GC/PR - (2019)
The Sri Lanka Tea Board Incorporated by the Tea Board Law No. 14 of 1975 and appointed by the Government of Sri Lanka as the apex body of the tea industry is also responsible for the promotion of Ceylon Tea locally and globally. The Board intends to obtain the services of a reputed PR agency to handle Public Relations activities in Germany, Japan, UAE, USA, Australia and Chile for a period of 2019 - 2021. The Cabinet Appointed Procurement Committee on behalf of the Sri Lanka Tea Board invites eligible agencies (hereinafter referred to as the bidders) registered with the Registrar of Companies, Sri Lanka, for the submission of bid proposals for the services described herewith. Interested bidders must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff etc.) Bidders may associate with oversears AOR (Agencies of Records) to enhance and strengthen their capacity.
- To develop the OR strategy related to promotion of Ceylon Tea in all above mentioned six countries as per the technical guidelines given in the R.F.P.
- To propose the creative concepts for Public Relations campaigns in those countries
- To organize and implement createive PR events to promote Ceylon Tea image in all the six countries in parallel to Sri Lanka Tea Board advertising campaigns
- To propose methodology for monitoring and evaluation process.
Qualification and Experience
- Should have at least 7 years experience in the PR industry
- Needs at least 5 years experience in FMCG PR campaign handling
- Should have turnover exceeding USD 25 million per annum in the past 5 years
- Should be financially stable and profit making entity in last five years
- Should have a fully.-fledged office in Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Should have experience in creating and handling PR campaigns in above mentioned countries for mega beverage brands
Further information from Director Promotion, Sri lanka Tea Board on Tel., 0094.112587814.
Ceylon Petroleum Storage Terminals Limited
Contract No. KPR/102/2017 Repairs to Tank No. 46 at Kolonnawa Installation. Bids to be delivered until 05.07.2019. Find more information under this link.
II. SRI LANKA RAILWAY TENDERS
Several tender documents are currently available at the Trade Division of the Consulate General of Sri Lanka for recognized suppliers:
For more information, click here: >>>>
III. SRI LANKAN AIRLINES TENDERS
Sri Lankan Airlines is calling bids for
Further information in this regard can be found under https://www.srilankan.com/en_uk/coporate/tender-notices or could be obtained from the Commercial Procurement Executive of Sri Lankan Airlines Ltd. via telephone +94197331845 or mobile no. +94710211845 and e-mail .
Bid forms and further information for the above tenders are available at: