The Embassy of Sri Lanka in Berlin is hereby calling quotations from the forwarding companies for the heavy baggage of one of the Home Based officers of this Embassy, to be transported from his residence in Berlin-Zehlendorf to the port of Colombo, Sri Lanka. The quotation should include charges in relation to packing, insurance and transportation of the heavy baggage for a 20 feet container.
The requirements are as follows:
- Official packing permit
- Supply of the same size of container for loading
- Pre-delivery of packing materials
- Supply of all First class packing materials including bubble packing for fragile items-
- The packing should be done in a day and the baggage to be transported immediately thereafter.
- Establishment of the packing list
- Disassembly of furniture
- Export customs clearance and other usual requirements
- The period of the shipment to Colombo has to be mentioned.
- No additional charges to be levied on the arrival of the goods in Colombo.
Please note that the suppliers could contact the Mission to arrange a pre inspection, and the Embassy may call meeting with the forwarding companies with a view to discuss the packing and transportation.
The selected bidder should be able to arrange the heavy baggage within one week from the date the notice of offering the contract.
The Embassy is having the right to require of postponing the packing and dispatch, if the officer's tenure is extended due to the exigency of service.
All the quotations should be sent to the following address on or before 17.06.2021.
H.E. the Ambassador
Embassy of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka
Please contact the following numbers/email address for further information.